okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
natasha romanoff defending trans women
- Elsa: I can't believe I was trapped that long in an urn.
- Regina: Vase.
- Elsa: Whatever.
- Emma: Hey Elsa, you should just-
- Elsa: Don't.
- Emma: Let.
- Elsa: Stop it.
- Emma: It.
- Elsa: I will freeze your mouth shut.
- Emma: ...
- Elsa: ...
- Emma: ...go.
- Elsa: Ugh.
- Regina: Welcome to my life.
I’m definitely Pro-Selfie. I think that anybody who’s Anti-Selfie is really just a hater. Because, truthfully, why shouldn’t people take pictures of themselves ? When I’m on Instagram and I see that somebody took a picture of themselves, I’m like ‘Thank You’.
I don’t need to see a picture of the sky, the trees, plants. There’s only one you.
I could Google image search ‘the sky’ and I would probably see beautiful images to knock my socks off. But I can’t google, you know ‘what does my friend look like today?’
For you to be able to take a picture of yourself that you feel good enough about to share with the world - I think that’s a great thing
Ezra Koenig being the most adorable human being ever (via damnthosebands)
I feel like Emma and Regina need to take a page out of Snowing’s book and just kiss already.